- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will only share your information with the site owner, Siglion LLP and direct partners who have signed agreements to handle data on behalf of Siglion. We will not share your information with any other third party outside our partners.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address), and demographic information (such as post code, age level). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Including copyright, all rights to the content of our web pages are controlled and or owned by Siglion LLP. Users may only view and print hard copies of the websites for their personal use. They may not print, copy, download, reproduce, republish, transmit, display, broadcast, or re-use the materials from our website for any other purpose.